Chalet Quatre Vents, Les Gets, Portes de Soleil FR, France
Chalet Quatre Vents
Les Gets, Portes de Soleil FR, France
Self Catered Chalet
Prices in GB Pound Sterling
Situated in one of the most sought after locations in Les Gets, Chalet Quatre Vents is a ski chalet superbly equipped for discerning self-catering guests.
The living room (sejour) has comfortable sofas and chairs, is well lit and has a wood-burning stove. There are four sets of opening doors round this room onto the balcony to take full advantage of the stunning views.
There is a separate dining room with a table large enough to take 10
The first floor has the benefit of under-floor electric heating and the chalet also has convector heaters to ensure your comfort.
On the second floor there are 2 double bedrooms (1 with en-suite bathroom) and 1 twin bedroom and second bathroom.
The twin and one of the doubles have doors to a balcony affording a wonderful view of Mont Chery.
Bedroom 4 is a double and has a bath/shower room en suite and is on the ground floor.
Each room has hanging cupboard with shelves, chests of drawers/bed side cupboards.All the bathrooms have heated towel rails and are supplied with hairdryers.
Much of the ground floor is given over to the ski room - this is a large area which houses the ski racks, ski boot driers and deep-freeze.
You will also find a fully equipped laundry room with a washing machine, tumble drier, ironing board and iron.
Chalet Quatre Vents is close to the ski slopes and, snow permitting, it is possible, with only a short walk, to ski to and from the chalet. Close to the school and lake, it is a 10 minute walk to the centre of the village and 5 minutes to several good restaurants. As the chalet is on the way up to the school, the road is one of the first to be cleared every morning.
A free ski bus will take you to the main lifts in Les Gets and also to Les Folliets for immediate access to Morzine and thereon to Avoriaz.
The Portes du Soleil is the most accessible major ski area in France - only an hour's drive from Geneva to Les Gets. Les Gets is your gateway to the world's largest international ski area - the Portes du Soleil with its 650km of pistes in 14 resorts spread between France and Switzerland - and you need only one lift pass!
For the summer months the lake and Adventure Park are just a couple of minutes walk away with walking and mountain biking always close by.
Within the price of the property is our quality service, which includes:
- Cleaning of the property before you arrive, provision of linen (with beds made) and tea towels and, in the winter only, bath and hand towels (please note that, in the case of Le Grand Pre and Juliette, separate towels or bathrobes are not provided for use in the sauna or outdoor hot tub and you would need to provide your own)
- Meeting you on arrival or afterwards (depending on the time of your arrival) to provide you with any information about the property or the resort that you may need
- Provision of basic essentials, such as oil, salt and pepper, tea and coffee
- Provision of washing up liquid, dishcloths, dishwasher tablets, bin bags and cleaning materials
- bedrooms : 4
- sleeps from : 1
- sleeps to : 8
- bathrooms : 3
- Self Catering : Yes
- Cheap n' Cheerful : No
- Children Welcome : Yes
- Pets Welcome : No
- TV : Yes
- DVD : Yes
- Log Fire : Yes
- Internet : Using own computer
- Child Care : Can be arranged
- Transfers : Can help arrange
- Distance to Bus Stop : outside the chalet door
Chalet Quatre Vents in Les Gets, France is a non smoking ski Chalet.